|1||1st Prize||Deputy Commissioner, Cachar||MGNREGA Project Monitoring Mobile Application||1) S.Viswanathan, IAS, D.C. Cachar
2) Smti Dipshika Dey,ACS,Project Director, DRDA, Cachar
3) Sri Madhab Roy,APO,Monitoring,DRDA, Cachar
4) Sri Kumarijith Nandy Chaudhary,Network Engineer,NIC,Cachar
|2||2nd Prize||Deputy Commissioner,
|E-Governance in Kokrajhar district||1) Shri madhaw Prasad Sharma,ACS, Deputy Commissioner,Kokrajhar
2) Smti Jolly Das Brahma, ACS, Addl.Deputy Commissioner,Kokrajhar.
3) Mussaraf Hussain e-Disrtict Project Manager, Amtron.
4) Shri Phunkha Narzary, District Project Manager, Medhassu
|3||3rd Prize||Deputy Commissioner I/C, Biswanath||E-Clinic at Sakomatha Dev Block||1) Smti Laya Madduri,IAS Deputy Commissioner, Sonitpur,Assam
2) Sri Pallav Gopal Jha, IAS,I/C Deputy Commissioner, Biswanath, Assam
3) Dr.Narayan Upadhaya,SDM& HO (HQ)
4) Dr.Jogen Ch Bey,SMDO,Bihali Block PHC
5) Dr. B.N. Sarma,Child Specialist
6) Rajendra Baruah, Sub-Divisional engineer,BSNL,Biswanath Chariali.
7) Smti Anju Bora,CDPO, Sakumotha
8)Sri P.Payhak,Sub Divisional engineer,BSNL, Biswanath Chariali
9)Sri Sunil Pegu,AGM,APDCL, Biswanath chariali.
10)Sri Bhaben Kumar,Biswanath Chariali
11)Sri Dhiraj Sarma,M/S Samiran Tea Industries,Niz-Baghmari
12) Sri Mithisar basumata, Arunodoy centre, Tinisuti.
13)Sri Bharat Katawal, President, Tinisuti GP.
|1||1st Prize||Administrative Reforms and training Department||XOHARI-An awakening Government Response to Citizens right||1) Sri Rajiv Kr Bora,IAS,Addl. CSWPT & BC and soil conservation,Power(E) Deptts. And Chairman, SLNA (IWMP),ASSAM
2) DR. OmPrakash,IAS,Deputy Commissioner,Nalbari Assam.
3) Sri A.D.Bhuyan,ACS,Addl Secy,Personal deptt.
4) Sri U.Hazarika,IAS,Addl Secretary, Administrative Reforms & Training, Peronnel(B), Environment & Forest,Finance Deptts.
5) Sri JVN Subramanyam,IAS, Deputy Commissioner,Goalpara, Assam.
6) Sri Subhajit Paul, Sr.Asst. A.R&T deptt
|2||2nd Prize||Mission Director, Sarba Siksha Abhiyan||Data Problems of Primary education in Assam and their redressal||1) Aruna Rajoria,IAS Secretary, Planning & Dev and Science & Technology Deptts. Assam
2) Rajashree Saikia, System Analyst
3) Tusar Goswami, SPO, Planning
|3rd Prize||Guwahati Municipal Corporation||Improvement of Municipal Solid Waste Management in Guwahati through engagement of NGOs and by adopting best practices||1) Sri S Viswanathan,IAS, Commissioner,GMC
2) Dayaram Rajbanshi,Addl Commissioner,GMC
3) Deepak Kakoti,EE Project Cell,GMC
4) Santosh Biswash, Project Engineer,GMC
|3rd Prize||Deputy Commissioner Jorhat||Solid and Liquid Resource management centre at Kachukhat G.P.||1) Sri V.V.Solanki,IAS,Secretary,Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Assam.
2) Smti Roshni Aparanji Korati,IAS,PD,DRDA, Jorhat, Assam.
3) Mr. Dilip Kakoti, SDO, PHE Deptt.
|1||1st Prize||Deputy Commissioner, Sibsagar||Moitree- Ek Gyan Yatra||1) Sri P.K.Borthakur, IAS,Principal secretary, education department.
2) Sri R.C.Jain,IAS,Secretary,Education department
3) Sri Virendra Mittal,IAS,DC,Jorhat
4) Sri Abhijit Barua,ACS,DDC,Sivsagar.
5) Sri Prabin Kumar Sarma, Inspector of Schools
|2||2nd Prize||Nagoan District||Combating malnutrition and under 5 mortality in Nagaon district of Assam||1) Dr.P.Ashok Babu,IAS
2) Sri P.J.Maral,DIO,NIC,Nagaon
3) Smt Pramila Kondoli,Divisional programme Officer, Nagaon.
4) Smt Kishori Baruah, District Social Welfare Officer, Metro.
|3rd Prize||Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon||Construction of all weather hill road from Hiloikhunda PWD Road to Chanaka village||1)Sri Rakesh Kumar, IAS
2)Sri Subrata Roy Bardhan,ACS
3)Sri Bidyut Bora, Programme Officer, Mayong Dev Block
4)Sri Mukul Hazarika, Accountant,DRDA
5)Sahab Uddin, MIS Manager
6) Hasan Ali, JE, Mayong Dev Block
7)Iftikar Hussain,GP Secy.
|3rd Prize||Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia||Model Anganwadi Centre||1)Sri Puru Gupta,IAS
2)Smti Pubabi Gogoi,ACS, SDO(S) Tinisukia
3)Smti Renumoni Devi,DSWO
4)Sarang Thakre, PMRDF
5)Kukeswar Talukdar, CDPO, Guijan
6) Sandrana Saikia, Supervisor
7) Daisy Saikia, AW
8)Meenakshi Nirmoliya,AW helper CSR contributors.
9)Deven Singh, Chairman,AIMO Tea division
10) Vikash Agarwal,GS, AIMO.
To know how to apply for the Awards, Click Here.
A total of 599 districts participated in the PM Awards 2017. The Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances made an elaborate exercise through a platform for young officers and 615 IAS officers of four batches (2013-2016) spent about 2000 hours and provided their inputs on this platform.
the Prime Minister presented 12 awards, which include 10 under the five Priority Programmes and 2 under Innovation category. These awards were given in three Groups, the first group consisting of eight North-Eastern States and the three Hill States of Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu and Kashmir, second group comprising of the seven Union Territories and the remaining 18 States constituting the third group.