In order to acknowledge, recognise and reward the extraordinary, exemplary and innovative works done by the officers of the State Goverment, a scheme 'Karmashree', the Chief Minister's Award for Excellence in Public Administration has been instituted since 2017.
Selection shall be on the basis of
In the 2017 Awards Ceremony, the following were awarded:
1. Deputy commissioners of Cachar, Kokrajhar and Biswanath Chariali for excellence in e-governance initiative.
2. Finance, information technology and education departments of the State Government for excellence in e-governance initiative.
3. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Kamrup (metro), Guwahati Municipal Corporation and Deputy Commissioner's office of Jorhat district for best administration.
4. Deputy Commissioners of Sivasagar, Nagaon, Morigaon and Tinsukia for innovativeness.
5. The Agriculture Department of Goalpara district, District Administration of Kamrup (rural), Planning and Development Department of Assam, Social Welfare Department and Deputy Commissioner of Sivasagar were also honoured for their contribution.
To learn how to apply: Click Here
Smti. Panchali Kakati, ACS
Administrative Reforms and Training Department
3rd Floor, Block-A
Assam Secretariat, Dispur,
Guwahati - 781006